Site Services Officer
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by STAR ACADEMIES
Eden Girls' welcomes applications from of all faiths and none. We are an inclusive and progressive school that encourages development and a professional ethos. We are part of a successful family of schools, run by Star Academies. Eden Girls' School, Coventry is a new 11-18 Academy, which opened in September 2014 and will grow, over the coming years, to school roll of 800 pupils. We moved into a state of the art new build with outstanding facilities for all faculties.
We were rated 'Outstanding' in our first OFSTED inspection in July 2017.
Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, character development and service to communities.
We are seeking to appoint a Site Services Officer to join our existing team of committed and skilled site staff.
- provide an effective caretaking service;
- supervise cleaning staff, ensuring that the school is clean and well maintained;
- carry out security procedures for the school and grounds;
- be responsible for routine and emergency access to the school premises and grounds;
- perform porter duties and DIY;
- have an understanding of the main Health & Safety Regulations;
- work within school's policies and procedures;
- be organised, professional, demonstrate initiative and be able to liaise with external services and colleagues.
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of 'promoting a culture of educational excellence;
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community;
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development;
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
To request an application pack please contact the school.
Closing date: Friday 7th December 2018
Interview date: Thursday 13th December 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the disclosure and barring service. This check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.