Service and Sales Supervisor - 12 Month Contract
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by UNITE STUDENTS
Customer Service and Sales Supervisor
Location: You will be working at multiple properties in Aberdeen city centre, all of which are easily accessible by public transport
Hours and Rota: 37.5 per week working between the hours of 8am - 8pm. Some weekend work will be required on a rota basis. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Essential: Driving licence valid for driving in the UK
What we look for in you
- The student experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so youll be passionate about delivering top customer service
- Ideally you will have experience within customer service and a stong sales background
- Previous team leader, supervisory or management experience
- Experience of performance management and people development
- Experience of motivating others in the delivery of excellent customer service
- A calm, professional and objective approach when handling difficult situations
- Most of all, youll be someone who can respect, encourage and connect with the people you work with and the students who live with us
What youll get up to as a Customer Service and Sales Supervisor
To give you an idea what to expect, youll be:
- Leading a team that delivers high quality customer service
- Responsible for sales performanceof properties in Aberdeen
- Completing line-management duties including monitoring quality of work, performance management, rota planning, conducting regular one-to-one meetings and supporting team development
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of our student customers
- Promoting and delivering sales best practice within the city
- Taking accountability for overall property presentation
- Overseeing and completing general financial and administration duties
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with key University stakeholders, local authorities and local communities
What Unite Students is all about!
Weve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. Weve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldnt come without its perks, so heres a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- Youll be working mainly Monday to Friday, so no more working every weekend!
- Weve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so youll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days holiday
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Unless stated above, you wont be working every weekend!
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, youll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.