Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Clarion Housing Group Limited
Are you looking to make a difference with a new and exciting challenge? We're looking for a passionate, ambitious Marketing Executive to join our Sales and Marketing team on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience from a similar role who can hit the ground running. This is a busy, varied role where you'll develop and deliver marketing campaigns across online and offline channels. As we are a newly merged group there is lots of opportunity to help develop and shape marketing at Clarion.
Some of the initial priorities include:
- Lead on creating and implementing specific marketing strategies on allocated sites to support existing sales programme and sales pipeline
- Lead on day to day website content updates, social media and digital marketing including copywriting
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to coordinate the delivery of required marketing collateral to support sales launches on allocated sites
- Ensure all scheme specific budgets are maintained and logged
- Coordinate marketing activity performance reporting
- Ensure that day to day activity is in line with best practice in marketing and advertising industry and sector regulations and guidelines
Ideally, you will have a proven track record of supporting marketing campaigns in a property field. We are also open to hearing from you if you have experience of working with developers, house builders, consultants, and agents.
You'll be familiar with the full marketing mix and comfortable leading and managing your own projects. What is essential is excellent attention to detail with strong proof reading skills along great communication and time management skills.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Monday 10th December at midday
In return we offer you a competitive salary and generous benefits package in a supportive environment, with plenty of scope for your career advancement and salary progression.
Latimer by Clarion Housing Group
Latimer by Clarion Housing Group is a private development company. It delivers and markets homes for private sale and leads on land acquisition.
Latimer has a key role to play in contributing to the Group's development target of building 50,000 homes over 10 years, with the Group investing £13 billion on meeting and delivering on this target. In addition the proceeds generated through Latimer's private sales are invested back into the Group's social purpose activities.
Latimer is part of Clarion Housing Group, which also comprises the country's largest housing association, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
It all begins here.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.
First Choice Recruitment