Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by ATWOOD TATE
This Editor role is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking digital media and events company specialising in B2B publishing in modern and vibrant offices in West London. The Editor will lead a team of journalists working on a portfolio of market-leading finance brands and will bring creativity and commercial drive. You will benefit from a fast-paced environment, which rewards initiative and innovation as well as offering flexible working and excellent benefits.
- Be the face of three leading brands and ensure every brand has a content strategy
- Lead and manage an editorial team, creating a common goal and plan for each individual and the team, that corresponds with the wider business strategy
- Devise and implement content strategy for each brand and set clear standards for the team
- Work closely with the commercial team, attend client meetings and deliver thought leadership ideas
- Create medium to long-term strategic plans for the editorial and commercial team
- Work closely with the events team to create new products and opportunities
- In collaboration with the commercial sales manager, set and achieve targets for specific projects
Experience / skills required:
- Proven leadership and management experience in a B2B editorial environment
- Experience of planning and delivering long-term editorial strategy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, driving creativity and new initiatives
- Experience of building a strong brand in a B2B publishing context
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- A knowledge of or interest in financial markets would be an advantage
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please call, apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to karinenicpon
Contact: Helen Speedy
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.