Duty Manager - Somerset Legion House
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by THE ROYAL BRITISH LEGION
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin -ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We've been here since 1921 and we'll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ....
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced duty manager to join our team at Somerset Legion House in Weston-Super-Mare.
As our Duty Manager you will work 5 days out of 7 including weekends and will be responsible for developing, managing and maintaining a quality hospitality service with a customer focus, to exceed the requirements of the guests.
You will need proven financial, leadership and communication skills from a hotel or hospitality background together with experience of managing diverse teams. You should hold a recognised Hospitality/Catering Qualification and have demonstrable experience of working in a similar role.
Job Description: Click Here
How to Apply
Please apply clicking 'Apply Online'
Closing date for this role is 17 th December 2018.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited