Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Oasis Community Learning
Start Date: January 2019
An opportunity to lead, develop, implement, maintain and proactively deliver end-to-end procurement projects has arisen at Oasis Community Learning, one of the largest multi-academy trust in the UK.
Key to the role is collaborating with our various stakeholders to ensure all goods, service and works are fit for purpose, deliver sustained valued and are aligned to the strategic objectives of the MAT.
The role will be based in Birmingham but will have a national remit and will require travel within the UK.
Build your career within an organisation dedicated to transforming lives!
About Oasis Community Learning
Born of the global Oasis charity, we are one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK. By joining our family of staff you will be joining a group of people all dedicated to helping our students realise their potential.
Our Ideal candidate will:.
- be a proactive, committed and enthusiastic person who has excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- have experience managing, coordinating and delivering projects throughout the procurement lifecycle and the ability to collect, manipulate and deliver data that delivers insightful management information.
- have the ability to lead stakeholder engagement groups, and manage stakeholder expectations to lead on the end to end procurement activity for goods, services and works.
As part of the package, Oasis offers:
- a good Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Programme using industry certified accreditation .
- a pension scheme with a Local Government pension provider.
- a generous holiday allowance for support staff, starting at 25 days per year, rising to 30 days after two years, plus Bank Holidays
For more information and to apply, please visit our website.
Closing date: 11:00 AM on Friday 21st December 2018.
Interviews: January 2019
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
Big Lottery Fund