Assistant Manager, Partner Admin, T1, HR services
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Deloitte
The Shared Services Organisation requires a Team Leader to lead the smooth running of the Partner Administration team within the HR Services function of the Shared Services Organisation. The primary function of this role is to lead the Partner Administration team to deliver an excellent customer centric service to our people ensuring that service level agreements are met. Your role will involve building strong relationships with key operational teams and stakeholders internally and more broadly across Deloitte. You will also be responsible for escalations from within and about the Partner Administration team and will be expected to make recommendations for improvements where necessary, get buy in for any proposed changes through to implementation where agreed with the support of the HR Services Partner Administration Manager. You will support the implementation of harmonised ways of working through the next stages of the development of HR Services as a whole.
The HR Services team totals 139 people, 88 of whom are based in Milton Keynes (including the Partner Administration Team Leader), and 51 of whom are based in Hyderabad, India, all as part of the Shared Services Organisation. The Shared Services Organisation is based in Milton Keynes in the UK and India, supporting the UK and Swiss Firms comprising approx. 20,000 Partners and staff including 24 UK Offices and 6 Swiss offices.
Leadership & Strategy
- Monitor KPIs, SLAs and OLAs where appropriate measuring achievement against those levels set out and implementing improvement activities where necessary.
- Support the delivery of the SSO vision across HR Services.
- Support the growth and development of services across HR Services supporting process streamlining and automation opportunities and adhering to set governance.
- Take an active role in the recruitment, induction programme and on-going training for team members.
- Support the creation of content on the appropriate knowledge hub to support the Partner Administration team resolution of queries i.e. HR Online.
- Be actively aware of all projects that could impact the service and take an active involvement in their successful delivery as required.
- Contribute to on-going process improvement activities, and other projects arising.
- Keep abreast of Deloitte policy and process developments and ensure knowledge management systems are updated to reflect this.
- Support the HR Services Partner Administration Manager in the delivery of consistent HR Services to the Deloitte firm.
- Deputise and support other HR Services teams during periods of management absence.
Partner Administration Leadership
- Leadership of the Partner Administration team providing support to our Partners ensuring responsiveness and performance targets are met.
- Leading a team to deliver excellent service and ensure customers feel a real sense of ownership of their issue.
- Ensure resource levels meet operational requirements and ensure effective utilisation of resource for the Partner Administration team at all times.
- Understand all processes and key contacts involved with partner processes, policies and services.
- Once created and implemented, continuously review HR online content to ensure that information is up to date and relevant.
- Lead a programme of continuous service improvements.
- Play a coaching role with all team members by providing support as appropriate.
- Produce and review weekly/monthly management information for discussion with other team leaders in order to identify process improvement issues or learning needs.
- Support the production of management information relating to the Partnership by regions and geographies (NWE)
- Ensure the completion of the quality assurance process to feed into performance reviews.
- Performance management of the team, including check in's, providing feedback, and dealing with absence management and return to work interviews.
- Provide appropriate coaching and mentoring to team members in line with development plans and seek to upskill and cross-train wherever appropriate.
- Ensure all processes and procedures comply with relevant legislation and audit requirements.
- Build trusted relationships with HR Services peers and colleagues to enable the team to be provided with the relevant information to perform their role effectively.
- Support the Partner Administration Manager to ensure the smooth delivery of existing and new work that the Partner Administration team delivers.
- Build trusted relationships with Partner Matters and other Deloitte teams as appropriate.
- Liaison with other Shared Services Organisation teams as appropriate.
- Build relationships with third-party suppliers where appropriate.
Escalations & Complaint Resolution
- Manage queries of a highly complex and individual nature through to resolution.
- Deal with escalations and complaints to an exceptional standard and take ownership for developing lessons learnt and making improvements where necessary.
- Alongside the HR Services Leadership team, provide firm wide and overseas disaster management support.
Location: Milton Keynes
Suggested work pattern: Monday to Friday 8am to 6 pm (rotational shift: 8am to 4.30pm, 9.30am to 6pm
Your professional experience
- Commercially minded with the ability to interpret business objectives and drivers.
- Able to positively challenge strategic decisions.
- Has the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Ability to manage continuous improvement and mitigate risks and issues.
- Able to establish themselves as a trusted business advisor.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal
Requisition code: 158693
Annapurna HR Ltd