Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Avantus Recruit
This well-established company based in Farnborough are looking for a Transport Insurance/Administrator to join their team on a part-time basis. Working hours are negotiable as is hourly rate. It would be preferred if you have experience of working with Insurance claims for transport, please apply.
Roles and responsibilities of the Transport Insurance/Administrator;
- Responsible for investigating cases which includes gathering and presentation of evidence relevant to the case using multiple sources including face to face and telephone interviews. In accordance with procedures, regulatory requirements and legislation, to optimise successful action to prevent fraud.
- Respond and investigate claims in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintaining accurate records
- Responsible for ensuring full compliance with Data Protection legislation
- Assist in other day to day administrative tasks associated with transport (Licences etc).
- Experience in settling insurance claims (motor / property) - preferred
Benefits/ hours and hourly rate;
- 4 weeks holiday (pro rata)
- Part-time (Hours negotiable)
- £12-£20 per hour (negotiable dependent on experience)