Project Ambassador (Bournemouth)
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Change Recruitment Services Ltd
Innovative Charity and Social Enterprise
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Hours: 35 Hours per week
Location: - Base will be Bournemouth but required to travel within the Dorset Region
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of a UK registered Charity committed to providing quality employment services to disadvantaged members of the community.
This role would suite a highly motivated and competent individual looking to showcase their presentation, networking and innovative skills whilst representing this wonderful social enterprise. You will project the values and ethos that comes with working for a National Lottery Funded in conjunction with the European Social Fund Charity.
Duties to Include:
· Ensuring the full embedding of all Equal Opportunities policies and Health and Safety requirements (including Safeguarding) are complied with and all participants are given fair access to assessment
· Preparing statistics for monthly reviews
· Identifying development actions for PDP reviews and annual appraisals
· Implementing and supporting of the development of new and existing processes
· Attending appropriate local participant networking events
· Undertaking ad-hoc tasks as requested, communicating findings within the required timescales
· Acting as a role model at all times
· Meeting all contractual compliance, security, data protection and quality requirements
· Reporting on performance against outcome targets on a weekly basis
· Representing the company at relevant events and generally supporting the project's marketing strategy
This role will suite someone who can demonstrate strong communication and motivational skills across a broad range of resource types and backgrounds. Have evidence of building sustainable working relationships and have a real 'can do' attitude, with the ability to manage their own workload. Data entry experience, good IT skills with attention to detail are essential as is a high level of presentation skills and a professional appearance. Ability to travel to different locations and a full UK driving license are also essential to this role.
Experience of partnership working with public, private and voluntary sector agencies, recruitment and/or employment services and knowledge of European Social Fund monitoring and auditing are all desirable skills but are not essential.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business. Change Recruitment Services Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.