Head of Digital Marketing
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by The Music Market / Arts and Media Ltd
Our client, a global record company is looking to recruit a Head of Digital Marketing for a FTC from January-December 2019.
- Develop Digital Marketing and communication strategies to drive catalogue streams and market share: identify opportunities to drive consumption of our artists' roster and leverage key partners profiles (commercial and non-commercial).
- With the support of insight and analytics, develop expertise in the ever-changing digital landscape in order to advise wider label and senior management on anything streaming and voice related.
- Support the label in this streaming and voice transition: organize training sessions, commission research, help Digital and Marketing teams make sense of our analytics tools and data, and support them in analysing the impact of their marketing campaigns.
- Develop relationships within the business to facilitate catalogue strategy, including at international level and with frontline labels.
- Manage and mentor a team of seven including 4 direct reports. Support them, leading team meetings and 1:1 catchups, ensuring their outputs are represented within the business and become best practice.
- Work with CRM team to drive audience acquisition and engagement strategies across the label
- Work with creative and marketing teams to ensure implementation of best-practices for content marketing
- Oversee the execution of global priority artist campaigns.
- Drive the label's digital media buy strategy: draw learnings from the team's successes, drive general spend allocations, challenge nominated agencies.
- Keep on top of trends and partners' product evolutions/roadmaps to identify and implement new digital initiatives to aid artist campaigns.
- Work with digital partners to leverage marketing opportunities for artists and playlists
- Lead catalogue track and playlist strategy, working very closely with the Streaming marketing manager.
- Lead catalogue video project strategy aimed at driving revenue, working closely with the designated team.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing strategy and planning, within a successful entertainment/record company or streaming platform.
- Experience in managing a team with various levels of experience and largely varied tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of online advertising.
- Excellent knowledge of social and streaming landscapes and partners.
- Thorough understanding of streaming analytics to inform business decisions.
- Good knowledge of SEO.
- Experience in collaborating across multiple departments and international territories.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised.
- Innovative and creative with the ability to eloquently communicate ideas, vision and plans to digital teams and non-digital colleagues.
- Results and revenue driven.
- Able to work and strategize independently.
- A passion and deep knowledge of technology and how its developments affect music and consumer behaviour.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable, confident and considerate with various stakeholder interaction.
The Music Market / Arts and Media Ltd
Inspiring Interns & Graduates