Graphic Designer In-House
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Solutions 4 Recruitment
Graphic Designer (In-House)
Up to £28k (depending on experience) + Bonus + Life Insurance + Pension
Hampshire - commutable from Winchester, Basingstoke, Andover and Eastleigh,
We are working on behalf of our Client based in Hampshire who are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join their busy team. Our client specialises within the development sector within the UK is a highly creative, fast moving company.
As a Graphic Designer your role will be to support the design, development and delivery of promotions across the company by creating designs to support tactical and strategic campaigns ensuing all materials adhere to the behaviours and brand.
The company are looking for a talented Graphic Designer with a brilliant portfolio and a keen eye for detail.
In return they offer fanastics benefits such as 10% annual bonus, 25 days hoilday, life insurance, pension and more.
Your role will involve:
· Creating visual concepts (by hand or computer)
· Creating design solutions to support campaigns adhering to the company's brand
· Producing high quality designs across both printed and digital design
· Supporting various departments across the business
You will be an ideal candidate due to:
· Background of working within a commercial on and offline environment
· Working knowledge of EpiServer Content Management System (CMS)
· Proficient within Adobe creative suit (Paint Shop Pro / Photoshop)
· Brilliant portfolio with a keen eye for detail
· Highly experienced within Graphic Design
If this sounds like a role for you please send your CV over straight away!
Please ensure that your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. If you have an enhanced, creative CV please (also) submit a database friendly, Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days of application, please assume that you have not been successful. We will keep your details on file. Should a suitable position come up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Michael Page Finance
Randstad Employment Bureau