Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Recruitment Resolution
Do you currently work as an Account Manager within a digital agency and have a strong interest in developing the technological / project management aspects of your role?
Our client is a multiple award winning digital creative agency based in central London, and they're looking for a proactive, enthusiastic Digital Account Manager to join them and help with the strong growth they're seeing across all sectors of their business.
This opportunity will ideally suit a confident Account Manager who has a solid understanding of the industry; forms an important part of the new business presentation team and enjoys being client facing. At the same time, you will be excited by the opportunity to develop the more technological aspects of the job, such as project delivery/management, digital strategy and scoping.
In return you may expect strong support throughout your development, a basic salary of £45k, as well as a generous benefits package including bonus scheme, healthcare, pension, 22 days holiday (rising to 25 days).
Account Manager Essentials include:
- Excellent Account Manager experience within a digital agency
- Capability to manage and deliver on multiple, large, concurrent client projects
- Authoritative presentation skills within client facing meetings
- An organised and thorough approach to project management
- A genuine passion to keep up with the industry's digital technologies
- Understanding of the full digital project lifecycle including the UX and design process
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Ability to interpret data and synthesise it into reports for different audiences
- An eye for detail and strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Passion for social media, content marketing and storytelling
- Ability to form effective solutions as part of a broader customer experience
- A friendly, team-spirited, collaborative disposition, even working to tight deadlines
Benson Price Consultants Ltd
Fill Recruitment Ltd
Dovetail Human Resource Services
The Recruitment Business