Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by First Recruitment Services Limited
Our client in central Brighton are looking for an in-house digital designer who has a solid knowledge of front-end coding to join their growing team.
We are looking for people who have experience with generating enquiries through multiple channels, particularly through email campaigns, web development and CRM segmentation.
You'll be responsible for successfully collaborating with other colleagues in the marketing tent to hit deadlines and help drive projects to completion. The role will be very varied, giving you
loads of opportunity to experience different areas of digital marketing too.
It's essential to own your own projects and be a real team player. You'll need to be agile to work on new opportunities as and when they occur. You should have a keen interest in digital marketing, and a desire to stay up to date with latest trends.
- Generate enquires through multiple channels - design campaigns from idea to delivery
- Email marketing - design, develop, nurture our audience, segmentation, best practice
- Design landing pages and other web pages necessary
- Partner management - job boards
- CRM management - HubSpot certified is a bonus
- UTM tracking and analytics
- Designing animations for video content would be a big bonus
- Workflows and UX
- Brand consistency
- Adobe Creative packages, in particular Photoshop, InDesign and Dreamweaver
- Detailed reporting
- Working to deadlines
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Genie, Design & Print Solutions