Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Pro:Direct Sport Ltd
A little bit about us:
#TeamProDirect is built on a passion for sport, product and service. Our team has worked relentlessly over the past 30 years to ensure we connect athletes worldwide with the best choice of products. We make it our mission to engage with and awaken the passion within our customers; we strive to produce the best possible experience and want them to love sport and sport products as much as we do. We are a hard-hitting and lively band of professionals, dedicated to change the world of online sports retail.
The eCommerce photography team plays a crucial part in #TeamProDirect. Year on year, we roll out thousands of premium sports products, producing a minimum of 20 large publications and launching an average of 25-30,000 products. Behind the scenes at Pro:Direct, life within this team is very fast paced, with the team photographing a huge variety of Sports and Sports Fashion products, for all six of our eCommerce channels.
We are now seeking a talented StudioPhotographer who can capture high quality images, delivering standardized media assets that adhere to company guidelines and time-scales. This role will see you working alongside a strong team of talented individuals, as well as working closely with our eCommerce Retouchers, and will include comprehensive training to ensure ongoing success in the role.
What we look for in our team:
- To add cultural and professional value to the team
- Be 100% yourself - we are genuine and love what we do
- Passion … without it we would not be where we are today
- A true team player - we work hard and play hard together
- We don't have time for lone wolves - we build everything together
- A true desire to deliver outstanding customer-focused solutions
What we need you to do:
- Capture accurate product images
- Working independently and self-managing in order to meet all photography deadlines
- Create consistently accurate product images in line with supplied templates and style guide
- Ensure a high standard of output in terms of both quality and quantity
- Maintain a database of images
- Experience and solid understanding of Photography (Both Creative and Technical)
- A degree in Photography/Media/Arts is advantageous
- Knowledge of Capture One, Adobe Photoshop and tethered photography
Pro:Direct Sport Ltd
GAP Recruitment (SW) Limited T/A Big Ant Group