Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by ReeRac Solutions
Are you interested in changing attitudes and promoting tolerance? Do you have an aptitude for written reasoning? Our client, a charity based in London, has an excellent opportunity for a candidate with project management experience to expand and improve the existing grants programme and make a real impact on securing new business/bids.
The successful candidate will have an advanced understanding and experience of the voluntary / charitable sectors and demonstrate experience of the grant making process
- You must be educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Have experience of working with issues related to human rights, discrimination and prejudice
- Experience of raising income for related projects and charities
- Experience of developing relationships with grant giving bodies and securing funding
- Experience in soliciting and securing funding from statutory, lottery, trusts and foundation donors
- Experience of project monitoring and evaluation and donor impact reporting
You will work closely with the Development Director in delivering growth and development targets. to do this you will need to have Grants experience and be a methodical, processed based individual with a high level of written English and excellent negotiation skills. You will join the fundraising team and play a crucial role in developing client relationships and building on the charitable income year on year.
Generating and managing income from existing as well as new projects.
Please apply if you have;
- Two years' experience of working in the fields of grant fundraising
- Excellent analytical, written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent proposal writing skills with an ability to write compelling cases
- Project Management/Grant Management experience
- Financial literacy and ability to read budgets
- Donor reporting/impact reporting experience
- A commitment to countering inequality
In return you will be offered flexi working conditions and hours, holiday and generous benefits. As well as an extremely rewarding and exciting career and development opportunities.