Business Support Assistant
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Vacancy Filler Limited
Job Title: Business Support Assistant
Location: Cardiff - CF10
Salary: £9.75 Per Hour
Duration: Permanent, Full Time (37 Hours), including working weekends on a rota basis.
Reports To: General Manager
Our client is a registered charity for the operation and regulation of all Nazareth Houses and Nurseries within the United Kingdom. We work closely with the Sisters of Nazareth to ensure the highest quality care for all our residents and children.
Within this role, you will be responsible for providing effective administrative and reception support to the care home manager.
Business Support Assistant: Responsibilities
- Provide the General Manager with assistance of the staff hours entry procedure.
- To ensure that the duty rotas for the site are maintained and updated on a daily basis.
- Scan and upload confidential documents for both staff and service users to CareSys.
- To provide the General Manager with assistance of notifying the Regional Office of new admissions and discharges.
- To ensure that Welcome & Fee Confirmation letters are sent to all new residents/representatives prior to admission.
- To provide the General Manager with assistance of notifying the Regional Office of new job offers ensuring that interview and offer documentation is in line with the appropriate procedures
- Maintain and monitor resident's deposit account transactions, including reconciliation on a weekly basis.
- Maintain and monitor petty cash transactions, including reconciliation on a weekly basis.
- Cash handling/banking
- Supervise, monitor, and assist with the input of purchase ledger information to the home's computer system including batching of invoices for payments
- Provide administrative support to other members of the team, such as: - Minute and note taking, filing, pulling of records, word processing, copying, faxing and preparation of documents
A full list of duties and responsibilities can be found within the job description which will be emailed to you once you have submitted your CV.
Requirements: Business Support Assistant
- Minimum C Grade at GCSE level (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Good experience within a similar role
- Good telephone manner - both speaking and listening
- Good verbal communication skills with colleagues clear and accurate written communication
You may be suitable for this role if you have experience in any of the following roles: Business Support Administrator, Receptionist, Personal Assistant, Receptionist/PA, Secretary, Office Administrator, Administration Assistant
How to Apply
To apply for the Business Support Assistant vacancy please click the apply button and submit your most up to date CV.