Senior Electrical R&D Engineer
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
Type: Contract Hourly Rate
Length: 9 months
You will work for an American Medical Technology company based in Limerick, who is seeking a Senior Electrical R&D Engineer to join a large project based team. The company focuses on improving drug therapies and the manufacture of medical devices. The company supports highly talented individuals who are passionate and committed to expanding their career with a Global company in the Medical Device Industry. Become part of a diverse culture and embellish your R&D knowledge with a Medical Device leader.
The role will involve working with Engineers and Scientists to support PCB design board and layout. You will assist with the creation and development of specialised medical devices, systems and software solutions for the medical industry.
- Be a part of a large project team responsible for the development of new technologies for use in laboratories
- Work with electrical engineers supporting hardware development
- Design electronic assemblies and PCB assemblies to maintain electro-mechanical medical device production
- Develop mechanical pieces with software developers
- Evaluate designs to ensure industry compliance (FDA, IEC, UL)
- Produce test protocols, test reports and design specifications
- Work with cross functional teams such as software, mechanical and quality to collaborate in the successful completion of projects
- BSc in Electronic or Electrical Engineering, Masters level degree is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Electrical R&D Engineer role
- Previous experience working with systems integration, in particular with the use of electro-mechanical systems
- Product development and production line experience
- Experience in seeing projects through to completion in accordance with agreed project deadlines
- Troubleshooting, safety compliance, PCB design and previous electro-mechanical design experience
Interested in this role? Contact me today and we can progress with your application.
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales