Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Anonymous
My client based in Dublin 2 are currently looking to recruit a Legal Receptionist to join their busy firm.
Main duties include: -
* Managing a busy switchboard system in line with answering and forwarding incoming calls
* Dealing with enquiries, in person and over the phone
* Meeting and greeting clients in a warm and friendly manner
* Managing faxes and emails
* Setting up boardroom meetings
* Managing meeting calendars as well as booking meetings
* Arranging couriers and hand deliveries
* Arranging taxi's for partners, solicitors and clients
* Sorting and distributing post, collecting post in the morning and dropping off post in the evenings
* Maintaining and updating various office logs
* Ensuring at all times reception and your working space is neat and tidy at all times
* Ad hoc administration duties where assistance is required.
Main requirements: -
* Excellent organisation skills
* Microsoft Office proficient
* Highly efficient and self-motivated
* The capacity to work under pressure
* Proactive and uses their initiative
* The ability to prioritise your workload
* Must be flexible where business needs are required
* The ability to work on their own, as well as within a team
* Outstanding communication skills
Working hours are from 8.30am - 5pm
For more information please contact Niamh at Jacksonstone Recruitment quoting CV Library as your reference.
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 3 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying "unsubscribe" and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding "delete" to any communications we send. In applying for a role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website (url removed) for details of all our open jobs.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd. is registered in Ireland.
Company Registration No. 306084