Area Sales Manager
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Anonymous
£28k per annum + company car + bonus + pension and company benefits
I am looking for recent graduates who have an interest in joining a corporate business within a sales capacity.
1. Are you a recent graduate with a degree within Business, Sales, Marketing looking for a new career opportunity?
2. Do you have a natural sales ability and want to develop your sales experience?
3. Are you motivated to join a business that wants to offer an opportunity of career development and training?
If you answered yes to all three questions above, I would like to hear from you!
I am on the lookout for talented and ambitious sales professionals, both recent graduates and those with previous sales experience, who are hungry to succeed and looking to advance their career within consultative sales environment. Your daily duties will be as follows:
Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory
* Weekly Structure split between office (2 days) and field (3 days)
* New Business development required, sourcing new business leads and scheduling meetings
* Meeting and demonstrating the business products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
* To be a key contributor to our dynamic, close knit sales team
* To be able to work in a fast paced environment where no two weeks are the same
* Degree educated in any discipline, however Business Management, Sales or Marketing related degrees would be beneficial
* A hunger to succeed and over achieve
* Extremely positive and enthusiastic individual with natural sales ability
* Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK
There will be an 8 week training programme which will give you all the technical knowledge about the products and an idea of what you will encounter out on the road. However, this is only the starting point of your continued training and development throughout your career