Associate-Training Coordinator (Assessor)
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Bedford College Group
We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford Campus for a flexible hourly paid Associate - Training Coordinator to become part of our Business department.
As an Associate - Training Coordinator, you will play a key part in supporting the success of our students through:
- Coordinating the training for work-based provision and apprenticeships.
- Delivering and assessing knowledge and competence components for work-based and apprenticeship learners.
- Ensuring that tracking systems for work-based and apprenticeship learners are updated regularly and accurately.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with employers and classroom-based tutors to ensure regular communication about performance and progress.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of a similar role, ideally within a Further Education environment, supporting learners with Business Administration, Customer Service and/or AAT work-based learning and apprenticeships at levels 2 - 4, alongside the following qualifications:
- Relevant degree or Level 4/5 qualification
- Teaching and Assessing qualification at Level 3
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type - Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
The Best Connection Group Ltd
Bedford College Group