Technical Support Advisor
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
This company have a great team of individuals delivering a high level of customer support and projects in
a busy environment. Whether you're looking for a new start or looking for a move in to a company
where you really make a difference, this company could be the platform you are looking for.
You may have experience in Customer Support/Customer Services or alternatively you may have been working in an electronics environment fault finding or repairing equipment. In either case you should be energetic, keen to learn using your own initiative and be able to work well with others with a positive approach at all times.
Above all, this role requires an individual with a passion to providing excellent service often working under pressure in a busy office environment.
Working within the Customer Service Help Desk environment, this role will involve handling inbound calls and emails to assist customers with a variety of product related questions or issues. Additionally, you will be required to liaise with mobile network providers to diagnose connectivity issues. You will also provide customer service support for our internal and external teams. Dealing with product questions / issues or investigations as needed.
This role also requires you to be part of an out of hours, on call rota which allows our customers to gain emergency support outside of usual office hours.
Key Skills & Qualifications Required:-
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Ability to understand, diagnose and assist in a busy support environment
* 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade A-C including Maths, English and Science
* PC Literate, including Word, Excel, E- Mail.
* Good organisational skills
Other Desirable Skills / Qualifications:-
* BTEC, ONC or similar qualification passed or in progress
* Experience with mobile telecommunication equipment is an added advantage, but not essential
* Customer Services experience
* Other higher level qualification i.e. 'A' Level, NVQ, ONC
Duties & Responsibilities
In this role you will be able to work with all areas of the business assisting with various teams to deliver excellent products and service to our customers. Within Customer Services/Product Support you will be assisting with:
* Handling inbound and outbound calls
* Liaising with mobile network providers
* Assisting with sales team queries
* Completing product investigations
* Creating support tickets and follow up
Salary £22,000 - £23,000 + Annual Bonus
Cash Fund towards a Gym membership
Sheridan Ward Recruitment Services
Cordant Contact Centre