Customer & Community Manager
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Anonymous
We are excited to be opening our doors for a Customer and Community Manager who is the epitome of delivering a customer centric approach. This is your opportunity to join a FTSE 250 company uniquely placed to address the major challenges in housing, health and social care. The role is to work across Mears Group providing a flexible service to a business over 4 days a week.
As a customer experience advocate you will be a pivotal link in delivering solutions to enable the delivery exceptional service to our customers and communities. To drive and promote a service culture of excellence across the branch, balancing customer satisfaction with commercial pragmatism.
Your innovative and impactful approach will ensure awareness of the Mears Customer Service Standard is achieved, which meets and exceeds our customer expectations.
* To be an ambassador of Red Thread and embed the Mears 5 behaviours
* To deal with all 1st/2nd level escalation for customer complaints and issues (as appropriate) and resolve
* Report in an accurate and timely manner all customer satisfaction KPI's in accordance with reporting dates calendar. (100% compliance)
* To work with all staff within branch to deliver and embed the Mears Customer Service Standard, achieving 90% Customer satisfaction
* To develop contacts within the community in order to bring potential community & environmental projects to the Branch Manager for coordination and development, in line with current policy
* Deliver customer care policies and procedures throughout the branch and ensure general compliance
* To train, monitor, motivate and appraise all customer care staff in branch
* Coordinate all customer complaints for the branch, reporting as required to the Branch Manager/ Partnership Manager
* Monitor branch compensation expenditure
* To deliver the agreed Social Value policies on a local branch level
* Coordinate and report all activities to the General Manager. Gather good news information for the relevant PR initiatives
* To work with the Group Customer Strategy & Delivery Manager to implement 'best practice' ways of working and coordinate Mears initiatives as they come into the branch
* Be pro-active with regard to building relationships with the client, working with the Branch Manager, and other key members of staff to develop relationships with tenant and client groups
The ideal candidate with have a strong customer ethos with heighten sense of empathy. Must be able to manage a small team and be able to develop and motivate others continuing to develop self and others.
At Mears we want to take care of our employees, that's why we have a benefits site called Mears Rewards exclusively for all our employees. This site has hundreds of savings at popular retailers as well as an important Employee Assistant Programme, to take care of your wellbeing. You could save up to £1,000 a year with the variety of offers we have at Mears Rewards, from Tesco to Thomas Cook there really is a saving for everyone that can make your money go further.
If you think you have what it takes to get the job done, we would love to hear from you. Follow the application process and one of our In-House Recruitment team members will be in touch