Front Line Manager (Clydebank)
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Anonymous
Are you a highly motivated Contact Centre Team Manager?
Do you enjoy people leadership and pushing for operational excellence?
HRC Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a reputable organisation based in Clydebank.
The ideal candidate would be a strong people manager, who comes from a Mortgages/ Financial Services/ Regulated background. You will be the type of person who takes pride in your team and who loves contributing to the success of the company. You will also have experience in managing different projects through to completion.
Are you who we're looking for?
• Previous experience working as a Contact Centre Team Manager
• Ideally you will have experience of Mortgages or Financial Services
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Flexible and professional approach
• Ability to work closely alongside team members, coaching and motivating them
• Ability to deliver constructive feedback to team members
• Excellent attitude and work ethic
What does the day to day look like?
• Motivate team and support the delivery of key operational objectives
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement
• A hands on manager who can support the development of the team
• Monitoring team and individual performance
• Working with other team leaders to ensure overall departmental objectives are met
• Ensure training and coaching methods delivered in line with company procedures
To apply, please send your CV to Cheryl Stobo.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
Four Seasons Health Care