Resource Planning Analyst - 6 Month FTC
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
Are you comfortable picking up new WFM systems?
Would you like to work directly for a leading banking operation in the heart of Glasgow City Centre?
Our client has a fantastic opportunity to join the business as a Resource Planning Analyst, initially this is on a 6 month contract basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, supportive and established team who are looking to add an experienced Planner.
The Resource Planning Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the service level standards are met through working key stakeholders internally. This role will focus on all aspects of planning, forecasting, resourcing and reporting, so is a great opportunity to expand your skill set in a new environment.
Are you who we're looking for?
* Previous Resource Planning or Real Time experience is essential
* Strong Excel skills
* A strong background in a similar position, with experience of creating, monitoring, and controlling resource plans
* Good communication skills
* Analytical and technical approach
* Strong prioritisation skills
Experience of working within a contact centre environment
What does the day to day look like?
* Reporting on all workload volumes and forecasts
* Accurately forecast FTE requirements within the business area
* Responsible for staff rosters
* Forecasting inbound call volumes
* Capacity planning
* Ensuring optimum service levels are achieved on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
* Considering trend analysis and identifying opportunities and potential risks
* Maintain the WFM system and helpdesk
* Work towards OFCOM regulations to ensure full compliance
* Reporting of systems and telephony issues to relevant departments
* Contribute with suggestions to support service level issues
* Providing regular updates to operations management to keep up to date with any issues that arise
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency