Customer Service Manager (Manufacturing)
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Anonymous
Can you work in a past paced, changeable environment, managing your teams' workload to ensure optimum service levels are achieved?
Do you enjoy taking ownership of your teams' service delivery to key accounts?
HRC Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a global provider who have an office in Clydebank (employee parking available). This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable brand in the industry, working on a full time permanent basis. Fantastic working hours are available Monday to Friday approx. 8:30-4:30 with a 3:30 Friday finish! This role comes with an attractive salary of between £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience.
Are you who we're looking for?
• Experience working in a similar environment
• Management of the following teams (Customer Service, Account Management or Sales Support Coordination) within in a printing or packaging role is highly desirable
• Experience in a past paced manufacturing environment is also considered
• Outstanding people management skills
• Extremely customer focused, understanding the importance of delivering exceptional service levels to key accounts and able to motivate and coach team members to achieve this
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
Four Seasons Health Care