Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
* To provide high quality customer focused administration and information to all staff. Responding to calls/emails or sign posting the enquire to the required information at the first point of contact wherever possible
* Good working knowledge of using IT systems
* Ability to deal with completing demands and organise work to meet deadlines
* To deal with external agencies and maintain good working relationships
* Good communication skills both verbal and written.
* To organise meetings/visits on behalf of the team as well as meet and greet visitors
* QCF Level 2 including passes in Maths and English or work experience that may be deemed to have brought the post holder up to a comparable level.
* Understanding of confidentiality and Data Protection/Freedom of Information legislation.
* RSA II or equivalent in word processing/typing
Please apply with an up to date CV. I very much look forward to speaking with you
Burgh Recruitment Ltd
Wilkes Tranter & Co Ltd
Vale of Stour Methodist Circuit
West Bromwich Commercial