Manufacturing New Business Coordinator
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment (ideally print or packaging)
Are you a highly motivated individual who is extremely service and commercially focused?
Role: Manufacturing New Business Coordinator
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30am-5pm, Friday 8:30am-2:15pm
The ideal candidate would be experienced in handling new business, with strong B2B customer communication skills and a really driven individual willing to learn!
Are you who we're looking for?
• Strong track record achieving in a new business/ customer service environment
• Ideally you will come from a fast-paced manufacturing background
• Ideally you will have a technical understanding in a print or packaging environment
• Extremely customer focused, able to accurately meet customer demands and ensure these can realistically be achieved by liaising with internal manufacturing teams
• Strong level of commercial awareness
• Positive and resilient attitude
• Commercially able to drive bottom line benefits
• Ability to think creatively and offer the customer solutions and improvements
What does the day to day look like?
• Responsible to full project management of new product development
• Setting up and maintaining new customer orders
• Managing pricing and quotations
• Working with internal artwork teams and overseeing technical reviews
• Managing overall customer accounts including all aspects of forecasting and administration
• Attending customer briefing meetings and review meetings
• Identify areas for increased margins
• Provide accurate and timely instructions to production teams
• Coordinate new customer innovations, sampling and mock ups
• Prepare sales forecasting figures
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
South Lanarkshire Council
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited