Assistant Contract Manager - Cleaning
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing cleaning services across the campus as well as waste management.
* To manage the Cleaning and associated services at the College
* To work with the Contract Manager and Client team to develop and further enhance the contract including additional services tenders and strategic direction
* To ensure financial budgets and targets are achieved
* To ensure compliance with all Health and Safety aspects of Contract Management
* To ensure people management is conducted in adherence to company processes and procedures
* A self-starter with the ability to build strong relationships across the business
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to use own initiative
* Excellent attention to detail
* Flexible, adaptable team player
You will be required to manage operational staff on site as well as develop long term relationships with key stakeholders across the contract.
This is an exciting role with a large facilities services business that offers excellent prospects for career progression