Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Anonymous
The PR Manager will focus on developing and executing the regional PR strategy. They will work closely with the regional and global PR teams, business marketing functions and PR agencies on a daily basis to ensure media opportunities for key spokespeople in EMEA are identified and leveraged, and that all necessary processes and policies are followed.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in asset management and extensive relationships with relevant journalists covering the industry.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Manage public relations in support of the company and its marketing goals protecting and promoting the brand and reputation in the financial marketplace in EMEA
* Develop and lead strategic initiatives relevant to the business in the region, while ensuring consistency of message and aligned activity with North America and Asia Pacific
* Manage PR agency relationships across the UK and Europe
* Build collaborative relationships with senior business stakeholders and partners to align PR strategy with business objectives
* Analyse and interpret ongoing media trends extending news-driven insights throughout the organisation to strengthen marketing objectives
* Champion and manage legal and compliance guidelines in line with PR policies
* Measure and communicate effectiveness of strategy
Qualifications and Experience:
* University degree, ideally in a communications or PR-related discipline
* Strong experience as PR counsel at either an agency or in-house tea
* Strong asset management experience strongly preferred
* Reputation and issues management experience
* Deep media relations expertise and extensive relationships with tier-one and trade-specific media in the UK and Europe
* Proven ability to develop and execute big picture, global PR and media strategies while demonstrating results
* Second language skills preferred but not essential
If you're available and would like to be considered for the role please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK Birmingham will be in touch.
Please visit our website (url removed)