Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Anonymous
Are you looking to work closer to home? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Officer based in a Housing Association in South East London.
Post: Lettings Officer
Rate: £18 - £21 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Lettings Officer to deliver a responsive, efficient, high quality and customer focused Lettings service, by maximising the revenue on properties and minimising voids whilst delivering excellent customer service.
The main duties of the role are as followings;
* Provide a professional and knowledgeable customer journey for new and existing residents and resolve issues efficiently and effectively.
* Take responsibility to ensure own performance contributes positively towards team objectives and key performance of the business by, effectively and proactively managing caseloads of lettings, including responsibilities for mutual exchanges, transfers, moving options, allocating and letting new build homes and ensuring all applicant data is correct and suitable candidates are being housed.
* Deal sensitively with vulnerable residents, signposting internal and external service providers as necessary and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders and partners.
* Ensure own compliance in respect of governance and adherence to relevant statutory and regulatory provisions and internal policy and procedure. Keep up to date on all legislative and regulatory issues that impact the role. This includes ensuring financial probity and identifying potential fraud.
* Social housing experience and previous experience of lettings.
* Able to demonstrate experience of delivering customer focused services in a demanding, public facing environment.
* Highly developed relationship management or stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to influence, deal with difficult behaviours and manage conflict to resolution.
Clients are looking to interview and shortlist shortly, so please submit your CV promptly for consideration.
Please apply with submission of your CV and Abs Valentino from our London CPE office will be in Touch. For more information and a confidential chat about the position, please do not hesitate to call us on (Apply online only)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business