Procurement and Contracts Officer
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Anonymous
Have you manged the procurement activity, ensuring legal compliance?
If so I want to hear from you now
* Work with the Head of Procurement and wider finance department to ensure that procurement goals are met in accordance with latest legislation and guidance.
* Procurement processes are maintained and improved to remain fit for purpose.
Key responsibilities include.
* Managing procurement activity to ensure legal compliance
* Identifying tendering and procurement routes to market
* Providing guidance to managers on frameworks
* Collating supplier data
* Supporting contract management to deliver value throughout contracts
* Engagement with internal stakeholders to ensure relevant training is delivered and best practice is promoted in all areas of procurement
* An ability to motivate and lead a high performing team
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to exercise judgement in sharing complex and sensitive information
* Effective stakeholder management
* Experience in contributing to the continuous improvement of the department,
Apply Now !
Contact Ian Davies on (Apply online only)
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone
Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain