People Experience Lead
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Bonus, Healthcare, Pension & flexible working!
Evolve Recruitment are seeking a People Experience Lead for our client who are a global FMCG organisation. If you have excellent experience in a HR position with a strong background in Employee Relations and case management, then we want to hear from you!
This position has excellent benefits including a bonus, healthcare, pension and flexible working hours and the chance to work for a fast moving, reputable business.
* The People Experience Lead will take a strategic approach to employee relations, identifying ER trends, recommending solutions to address the root cause of the issue and taking actions accordingly.
* Provide operational support and guidance on performance improvement, disciplinary, grievance, absence, redundancy process etc in line with local governance and legislation
* This is a fully customer facing position, serving as the first point of contact for employees and managers when it comes to end-to-end HR policies and procedures
* This role will have control of content and knowledge management in these areas
* As a People Experience Lead, you will be working closely with the HR Business Partners, Payroll, Admin, Recruitment Teams and others to provide support to recommend appropriate action to resolve issues.
* The People Experience Lead will leverage resources to maximise productivity to ensure timely resolution of activities
* You will be ensuring the employees and line manager experience the best the company have to offer, using your customer service and analytical skills to ensure tasks are actioned to the highest possible standard
* HR Experience including a strong background in employee relations is required
* Good knowledge of UK employment laws and regulations required
* Proficient understanding of HR systems and processes
* Superior interpersonal and communication skills
* Solid customer care and relationship management skills
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Able to work as a team and independently
* Comfortable using MS Office 365
* Advanced proficiency in Excel.
If you feel that you have the key skills and experience for the People Experience Lead position, please apply now to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames for more information
SW6 Associates Ltd
McDonald's Restaurants Ltd