Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Anonymous
We believe that truly outstanding home care is a relationship driven process, as such, identifying, recruiting, training and supporting the right calibre of person is key. We are a values led company whose mission is to change the face of ageing within the community that we support.
We are looking for a confident and aspiring recruiter to join our team and support us to expand our team of friendly and compassionate Caregivers. You will work in partnership with the management team and current recruiter to support recruitment drives, promote the values of Home Instead and see through the recruitment process to the highest standard.
There will be admin support provided with some of the tasks below :
Salary - Full time £24,000 to £28,000 depending on experience and hours. Full time preferred but for the ideal candidate 4 days a week would be considered (for a pro-rata salary).
* Respond promptly and professionally to all employment enquiries
* Develop and identify new sources of talent in the community
* Interview and assess all potential candidates in line with our assessment criteria
* Ensure all relevant recruitment checks are completed in a timely manner e.g. DBS references
* To ensure completion of all new employee files
* To maintain all recruitment databases
* Be responsible for managing current recruitment sources e.g. job boards
* Be responsible for managing social media campaigns
* To be responsible for and attend recruitment events where necessary
* Work to targets and provide reports to management
* Participate in the on call rota
* Must be fun and empathetic. We are a quality care company and we need someone to join our team that shares our passion for making a positive difference to peoples lives.
* A good knowledge of best practise in recruitment
* Excellent social media and digital marketing skills
* Effective communicator with a positive attitude to work
* Good interpersonal skills with an ability to build strong working relationships
* Excellent computer and presentation skills
* Must be able to work to own initiative and be confident to present new ideas
* To live within 30 minutes drive from the Beckenham office
* A car driver
* Previous experience of sales and marketing
* Experience within Social Care
Rule Recruitment Ltd