Director of HR
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Anonymous
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will be a Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD) or have a relevant equivalent qualification.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Provide vision and a clear sense of direction for your team, leading by example, celebrating success, and upholding the organisation's values
* Coach, develop and mentor the Human Resources Team to ensure that are able deliver an outstanding service to the business
* Providing timely strategic and operational business partnering skills to the leadership team, Chief Executive and The Board based on an in-depth understanding of the organisation, challenging what is possible
* Leading on the reward, recognition and retention approaches of the Organisation, incorporating a wide range of approaches, creativity and innovation
* Fully participating in the organisation's change management strategies including Aspiring Manager, Inspiring Leaders management development programme for managers, through the design and delivery of the people management modules
* Managing the organisation's inclusive practice, ensuring a proactive strategy is place to support equality and diversity throughout the organisation
* Driving the highest standards of HR effectiveness by excelling in all areas of operational and transactional delivery and lead on external quality assurance processes such as Investors in People accreditation / Skills for Care Accolades
* Ensuring payroll receives accurate and timely information and reconciliations with HR records
* Working within and ensuring compliance with the Health and Safety Policy and legislative requirements, ensuring that the health and safety of staff is maintained at all times
* Excellent knowledge of HR and learning and development legal, regulatory and best practice requirements
* Demonstrable strategic understanding and operational delivery of people agendas and best in class practices covering attraction, recruitment, performance management, employee engagement, talent management, organisational change and development, including culture change and development
* Proven experience at a senior level of leading and inspiring a successful HR including recruitment, team in a people and service focused organisation
* Experience of dealing with difficult and sensitive situations in a diplomatic and professional manner
* Experience and strong track record of creating dynamic recruitment and talent approaches including digital and social media resources, events, partnership and staff referrals
* Relevant experience and successful track record in developing cultural and organisational change programmes.
* Proven capability and experience of operating as a trusted advisor to the Chief Executive, Directors and Board of Trustees
For further information on the position, please contact Emily Crisp or Nina Grewal on (Apply online only).
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews
Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport
James Andrew Recruitment Solutions (JAR Solutions)
The Talent Place