Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
You will have previously worked for large matrix organisations, delivering reward projects and change initiatives.
* Responsible for the management and delivery of reward projects and change initiatives to support the Reward Operating Model.
* Assist in the management of global/group wide reward policies - both managing changes and embedding existing policy through communications and education.
* Partnering with reward colleagues and project 'customers' to evolve consistent and efficient reward solutions across the group/globe.
* Support the Group HR Modernisation agenda by partnering with HR Client Solutions to transfer activity deemed suitable to migrate.
* Collaborate with Operations & Consulting and Relationship Management teams to evaluate and optimise core activity, re-designing as necessary to be effective and fit for implementation.
* Collect feedback from clients/end users of reward activity in order to build clear statements of business requirements, as a precursor to any design activity.
* Proactively socialise possible solutions across reward to build efficiency and effectiveness of the product at the front line.
* Responsible for delivering key performance & reward projects, e.g. the global equity project and the global budget tracking program.
* Contribute to the development of effective global Performance & Reward policies.
* Provide subject matter expertise on Performance & Reward policies supporting the creation of content of any relevant communication materials.
* Supports the development of reward education assets for reward specialists and HR business partners.
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to those applications that are successful. We may retain your details to match against future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for. Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth using a covering letter with your CV