Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
To investigate crime and any other investigations at a level deemed appropriate in support of and National Policing objectives.
Main part of the role.
* Conduct Intelligence and investigation work primarily in support of portfolios and Control Strategy.
* Provide resilience to core business, investigating allegations of vehicle finance theft and fraud referred by Finance & Leasing Association members, ensuring IT applications are fully updated in accordance with force procedures.
* Gather, develop and use intelligence and crime data effectively to support and National objectives. Prepare and deliver at all level's high-quality intelligence files and reports for submission to law enforcement agencies and evidence for criminal prosecution processes.
* Attendance at Court may be required. Represent all Field Intelligence Officer functions including briefing, presentation, enforcement and prevention functions.
* Provide an excellent service to victims by ensuring they form the core of any investigation and by keeping them updated regularly.
* Assist in the development and assessment of less experienced colleagues as requested.
* Support other law enforcement agencies on operations where appropriate both nationally and internationally.
* Maintain, utilise and expand a substantial national and international network of contacts to facilitate the role.
* Act as a single point of contact with stakeholder partners.
* Contribute towards the identification of crime trends in order to develop innovative intelligence lead and proactive solutions using resources and negotiation of law enforcement support.
* Work closely with consultants and Ports Officers to enable resilience and role support.
* Give regular and effective service
* A minimum of two (2) years' experience in evidence gathering and intelligence work due to the complex nature and responsibilities of the role.
* An excellent working knowledge of criminal law and the criminal justice system, CPIA, RIPA, CHIS code of practise, covert intelligence and investigation.
* Excellent and evidenced report writing and communication skills e.g. the production of clear, concise and accurate records, letters and reports as well as verbal delivery and presentation to diverse audiences.
* To be computer/keyboard literate and a competent keyboard user. To have an understanding of data protection issues in order to ensure that information is handled and filed correctly.
* A working knowledge of vehicle telematics
* Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation / risk assessment
Please apply with an upto date CV. Please note you will have to go through the recruitment Police Security Vetting and be a UK resident for the past 3+ years. I look forward to speaking with you
360 Resourcing Solutions Ltd