Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Summerfield Healthcare Center
Summerfield Healthcare is looking for people to work as a Cook and Dishwasher. There are full-time, part-time, and available positions. All full-time employees receive a competitive salary and medical benefits. Having experience is preferable but not necessary. Being in the restaurant area is for someone who wants to thrive in a competitive and family work environment. Be part of the team that helps people to have a good experience while preparing delicious food and on time.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen standards, policies and procedures.
* Maintain the standards of health, health, safety and hygiene in the areas of work according to health codes.
* Clean assigned areas of the kitchen as necessary.
* Manage stores and rotate all products correctly.
* Verify that prepared foods meet the quality and quantity requirements.
* Close the kitchen correctly and follow the checklist of closing cooking stations.
* Help others in closing the kitchen.
* Help with food preparation tasks during the child's periods as needed.
* Perform other related tasks assigned to you by the Kitchen Director or manager-in-service.
* Attend all meetings with regular employees and provide suggestions to improve it.
* Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
* 18 years
* Previous experience: Preference but not necessary
* able to work in a high temperature kitchen for an extended period of time
* Be able to reach, bend, bend and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
* Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
* Must have exceptional hygiene and personal hygiene habits.
* Must follow the schedule given
* Maintain a positive attitude of teamwork
* That can work quickly and with others
* We require a professional attitude, a strong work ethic, good communication skills
Type of position: full time, part time, and available
Salary: $ 14.00
Respond: Bethany Platt Dir. Food Service and Nutrition (Spanish)
1280 Summerfield Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Working together to create a sense of community, our dedicated and compassionate staff will strive to exceed your expectations and make a difference in the lives of those we serve by providing exceptional care and service, and remembering you are the reason we are here.