Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by The Hallwood Community Church
WORSHIP LEADER WANTED - The Hallwood Community Church is looking for a talented individual to lead Sunday Worship services each week. Individual must have the following:
1. A heart for God.
2. Musical ability on either guitar or piano/keyboard or both.
3. Ability to lead and work with a team of volunteers.
4. A knowledge and love of contemporary and traditional worship music.
Other desired skills would be A/V skills, Computer skills, and creativity. This position would be part time and involve at the very least 2 hours of practice and one service each week. 10+ hours estimated time commitment each week. Pay is negotiable depending on skill, experience, and other job/duties that could be filled.
Hallwood Community Church has a big vision for reaching our community for Christ. We are a Bible teaching, fun loving group of believers, striving to be an "I Love You" church to our community and the world.
If you are interested in applying or want more information please contact Pastor Stacey Hanson.
Hallwood Community is an "I LOVE YOU" church and we are
- Committed to telling God we love Him with our lives,
- Showing each other the same love God has given us.
- Reaching our community with God's love in real and tangible ways.
- Going into all the world and sharing this Good News!
We desire to be a place of healing and hope for the hurting.
The family that everyone deserves but not everyone has.
And a place for people to learn about and develop their God-given gifts, talents, and abilities.