Title Human Resources Assistant
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Geometry Global
Attention challengers of normal. We need curious people. The kind of people who know that ideas sometimes have to be wrestled to the ground and other times taken out for dinner. We need people to make ideas that move people. Is it fun? Yep. Is it hard work? Yep. We have good coffee. We will pay you. You will grow. Come on in, the water is fine.
The Human Resources Associate performs a variety of complex technical and administrative duties under general supervision. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law.
What You'll Do
- Support and communicate HR policies, procedures and benefits to staff
- Conduct new hire orientation and on-boarding duties
- Ensure that all HR records in accordance with compliance laws and policies are properly maintained
- Manage information in iCIMS database
- Run reports from HR systems as needed
- Develop positive employee relations by responding to all employee questions and concerns in a timely and thorough manner
- Help develop and implement training projects, presentations and workshops
- Maintain manger and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential
- Assist other members of the HR team with other HR duties and functions
- Enter time reports once a week, at a minimum, and expense reports within 10 days of incurred expense
- Handle other duties as assigned by supervisor
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study or equivalent HR work experience
- 1+ year progressive track record in Human Resources Management
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Organization development, recruitment, performance management and employee relations expertise
- Understanding of HR standards, employment laws and policies
- Ability to analyze HR metrics for use in developing company goals and strategies
- Knowledge of process design and implementation
- Computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite applications (MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Team player and team builder who enjoys/excels at motivating and developing the potential of others 166
- An interest in learning, with the desire to expand your professional HR skills and take on increasing levels of responsibility
We make inspiring creative. It's not always the kind of work that hangs in a gallery, but it's the kind that inspires people to buy well. We are an enterprise of thinkers and tinkerers armed with tools you won't find anywhere else. We work hard. We play hard. We make rules. We break rules. We win awards that make our clients happy and your friends jealous. We will help move your career forward. We will challenge you, and we will celebrate successes with you.
Geometry Global, the world's largest and most international brand activation agency, drives conversion, action and purchase through award-winning programs that change behavior and inspire people to buy well. With teams in 56 markets, Geometry Global has expertise in shopper, digital, experiential, relationship, promotional and trade marketing. Some of our clients are big hitters like Unilever, Kimberly-Clark, and Mondelez. Geometry Global is a WPP company. (NASDAQ: WPPGY).
Geometry Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and great training programs. With the high volume of replies, we receive, it is not possible for us to personally respond to all prospective candidates. Please be assured that your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is an interest in your background and experience.
United Ground Express
Metropolitan Family Services