Compliance and AML Officer
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by JCW Search
Overview of the Compliance and AML Officer position.
I am looking for a Compliance and AML Officer who will be responsible for holding the CF10 and CF11 functions. A great benefit to this role is that you would only be working 3 days a week and depending on experience, could get a very generous salary package of up to £60,000 pro rata.
The responsibilities you will have as the Compliance and AML Officer include:
- Accountable for delivering the firm's regulatory compliance and financial crime obligations in the form of holding the Controlled Functions CF10 and CF11.
- Validate and approve KYC documentation.
- Develop a risk based compliance framework.
- Offer regulatory advice throughout the business.
Experience you will need to apply.
- Experience in a CF10/CF11/CF10A/CF28 capacity.
- Experience in a Stock Broker or as a Stock Broker or in Wealth Management or Corporate Finance.
- Extensive regulatory knowledge.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Why Should You Apply for the [Insert Job Title] role.
- Competitive salary.
- Good working hours.
- Great working environment.
- Great location.
Does this sound like you? Apply today. I look forward to receiving your application.
If you'd like a confidential chat about the role or other similar opportunities I am working on call me on .
Due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to get back to everyone. If you haven't heard from us in 7 days, we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our jobs for more opportunities just like this one.
JCW provides a specialist recruitment service within the following job markets:
- Risk Management
- Audit & Finance
- Compliance & Financial Crime
- Business Change & Transformation
- Technology & Security
Not the right position for you?
If you know anyone who would be interested in this role or a new career opportunity in the job markets mentioned above. Refer them to us for the chance to receive up to £500 worth of vouchers. Full details are available on our website here.