Digital Brand Manager
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Investec Bank plc
- Digitally activating central services, brand and sponsorship campaigns
- Digital evergreen activity for central services and business units
50% focuses on conceptualising, directing and implementing digital campaigns and strategy for central services, brand, and sponsorships.
50% focuses on evergreen activity, which includes managing centralised paid performance marketing channels for the business units â€" with a specific key-focus on Paid Search. All from an in-house perspective. Hands on experience is key for the success of this role.
On behalf of Central Services team, deliver out of the ordinary digitally activated brand campaigns through all digital channels available (display, social, etc.), and support brand PR activity.
Own centralised performance marketing channel specialisms â€" specifically Paid Search. Hands-on in-house implementation and optimisation is key.
Digitally activate brand sponsorships, such as The Derby. Work with media agencies to create market-leading campaigns.
Management of central services emails â€" using Dotmailer as an ESP.
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns within Central Services, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Regular MI report packs will be required. Be an analytics ambassador for agencies and Central teams.
Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights. Ensure digital actions are developed appropriately. Constantly focusing on best practice, and best-in-class industry standards. Leverage analytics and success metrics to formulate digital strategy.
Advocate positive collaboration to ensure that a fully integrated approach is taken to bring online & offline activity together. Collaborate with internal teams (specifically the content team) to create assets such as landing pages, and Central Digital to optimise user experience.
Support the Head of Digital Marketing and Head of Central Services Marketing on digital budgets, objective setting and measurement, digital briefing and internal processes.
Day-to-day management of agency and suppliers â€" focusing on building strong and supportive relationships.
Collaborate with wider Group business units to support business objectives and KPI's. Be aware of the wider business unit's proposition objectives and brand activities to enable strong alignment.
Keep abreast with changes and developments as technology evolves and audience segmentation and targeting processes evolve.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital performance marketing
- Experience of running paid marketing spend through digital channels (across affiliates, display, retargeting, paid social, etc.) is necessary
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., GA / Adobe)
- Working knowledge of DSP and DMPs
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Dotmailer experience (hands on)