IBCM Capital Markets Lawyer # 122709
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Credit Suisse -
- Advice on legal, commercial, reputational, structural and other transaction-related issues for public and private securities offerings.
- Negotiation and review of engagement letters, underwriting agreements, comfort packages, legal opinions and other transaction documentation.
- Advice to the firm's mandate commitment committee.
- Management of, and coordination with, external legal counsel.
- Working closely with General Counsel and other colleagues in developing policies and procedures with respect to the IBCM business as well as assessing the impact of regulatory and market developments.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- U.S. qualified lawyer.
- Approximately 4-6 years of experience at a leading law firm or similar sized bank (time spent in-house is desirable but not essential).
- Significant experience with, and knowledge of market practices for, offerings of equity securities or high yield bonds by issuers across various European jurisdictions; experience with both equity and debt preferred.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to exercise high ethical and control standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders and colleagues.
- Well organized and the ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines.