Head of Transaction Monitoring
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Selby Jennings QRF
To lead a fast paced and growing Team covering all aspects of Transaction Monitoring for an International Banking Group. You will required to be hands on and take a direct hand in the growth and development of the team.
- Embedding policy and procedures for transaction monitoring
- Provide oversight and support to transaction monitoring team
- Ensure smooth implementation and running of the new automated transaction monitoring system
- Ensuring the the team perform tasks in line with the banks transaction monitoring program.
- Review transaction monitoring reports on a weekly basis
- Review team performance, provide guidance and mentor the staff
- Strong financial crime experience
- Proven experience in AML Transaction Monitoring within a banking environment
- Strong reporting skills
- Strong team management skills
- Knowledge of the UK financial crime regulatory framework