Global Markets (ITS - Fixed Income) eFX Head of Data Science and Analy
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Credit Suisse -
Credit Suisse is investing in its Macro electronic trading business, continuing to develop state-of-the-art models for price formation, trade execution and risk management as well as building a comprehensive suite of client-focussed analysis tools and execution-related services. eMacro is a rapidly changing environment and we are building expert teams dedicated to continually delivering new and exciting leading-edge solutions.
This candidate will work within the Global FX trading team, building and improving the current suite of analytics tools, speaking with clients to understand their requirements, and continuing the drive to full automation. The role requires a large amount of data analysis and prototyping with metrics to increase PNL and develop the eMacro franchise.
• Data analysis using trade data
• Building the next generation analytics robot
• eFX analytics program lead
• Speaking with clients to understand their needs
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong academic quantitative background in math, statistics or physics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Domain knowledge in FX G10, Emerging Markets and/or Commodities
• Highly organized and motivated individual able to drive work independently
• Proficient in statistical/tick data programming
• Experience in understanding and analysing market and trade data to identify themes and opportunities