Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Team Risk Assessment
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Deutsche Bank
Job title: Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Team
Corporate title: Assistant Vice President
You'll be joining the Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) team, which focus on providing support for implementing and coordinating the Risk Assessments, including gathering and preparing various reference data sets that are made available within the assessment system.
- Preparing and mapping of various data sets that are used as part of the Assessments (including rules and regulations, policies and procedures, controls information, audit findings and self-identified issues)
- Implementing and coordinating the Risk Assessments with a specific focus on management of various reference data sets used as part of the assessment.
- Gathering, manipulating and preparing data and mapping it to the Risk Assessment system.
- Acting as a liaison point with the Data Source Providers to ensure data is received and managed in line with Group Policy
- Monthly tracking of issues and associated remediation plans raised as part of the Assessments
- Supporting Business Line and Infrastructure Compliance with queries on the requirements, process and expectations regarding the Assessments
- Facilitating the production and distribution of key reports and Management Information for stakeholders, including key performance indicators during the Assessment cycle
- Performing analysis of the Risk Assessment results and highlight key risks, themes and issues to stakeholders including Compliance management, the business, regulators and auditors
- Liaising with the Compliance Solutions Information Technology development team regarding enhancements / changes required to the Risk Assessment system and conduct User Acceptance Testing
Skills and Qualifications:
- Practical experience in problem solving, data analysis and working to tight deadlines whilst achieving good quality outputs
- Experience of data handling and excellent excel skills
- Experience of Compliance/AFC and Risk Assessments is beneficial
- A positive and flexible approach required to operate in a constantly changing environment
- The ability to generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively
- A structured and organised approach, demonstrating a high level of diligence and attention to detail - ability to ensure a high quality and consistency in the deliverables produced
- Able to draw conclusions/identify key risks, issues and themes from within large sets of data and present solutions to resolve gaps
- Able to analyse current state processes and identify points for improvement.
- Organised, logical and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Action Against Hunger UK
London & South Legal