Compliance Monitoring Manager
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Huntswood Plc
- Proactively support the performance of the compliance monitoring function.
- Perform detailed analysis and assessments of compliance-risk control data.
- Detect compliance-risk control weaknesses and issues, and work closely with control owners to address concerns.
- Provide / contribute to the building of key process and protocols
- Work within the principals of the compliance risk register
- To assist in the development of the strategy for the performance of the compliance monitoring function, including the development of related methodologies, procedures and protocols.
- To analyse and assess the control data across the compliance risk framework and to challenge the accuracy of the risk and controls
- To provide detailed reports regarding the effectiveness of the control environment, including the issues and concerns, and agree steps to mitigate or avoid risks outside the company's risk appetite.
- To actively engage with the risk and control owners and establish collaborative working relationships to ensure the maintenance of an effective control environment.
- Experience within General Insurance Compliance.
- Qualifcations within Insurance or Compliance desirable
Note from Hiring Consultant...
As part of this role you become part of a new Executive development programme leading to an ICA Diploma from the International Compliance Association. The programme will also provide training and development opportunities across all executive and management competences. Please speak to the hiring consultant for more details
Special note...There is an additional opportunity for secondment to a special programme for 1 year.