Part Time Sales Administrator
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Berry Recruitment
Role: Part Time Sales Administrator
Hours: 30 hours per week
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 pro rata
* Processing diligently sales orders from order entry to despatch, including: Following relevant, Standard operating procedures & Raising and responding to queries where appropriate.
* Maintaining sales order book to a high level of accuracy.
* Preparation of sales invoices.
* Providing support for the field-based sales team
* Raising, querying and delivering purchase orders for suppliers.
* General filing and archiving and other ad hoc duties.
Despatch of Goods:
* Prepare for shipments in a timely manner.
* Ensure required shipping paperwork is accurate and in place for domestic & international deliveries, taking extra care with perishable goods.
* Following specific Standard Operating Procedures and customs requirements for packing and despatch of goods.
* Liaison with other departments in terms of stock, packing lists and project status.
* Communicating status and associated priorities with colleagues in other departments (inc. sales, R&D, etc).
* Accurate movement of stock.
* Follow-up and deal with delays with shipments.
Assist with Credit Control:
* Standard Operating Procedure for chasing payments that incorporates utilising sales staff for assistance in contacting the correct person and/or retrieving debt.
* Communication with Financial Department regarding debtor status and any queries.
Administration of Legal Documentation:
* Maintenance of central documentation database and documents in progress document.
* The creation, logging, scanning and filing of Confidential Disclosure Agreements.
* The logging, scanning and filing of other legal documents.
Assist colleagues with the management of stock:
* Accurate stock adjustments following the despatch of goods.
* Assist in the receiving of in-bound goods.
* Involvement in regular stock-takes.
* Experience in Customer Service/Sales Administration
* Experience of an Enterprise system
* Ability to follow and quickly understand complex processes
* Ability to understand and uptake new software systems
* Advanced skills in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
* Attention to detail
* Well organised & good time management
* Excellent written communication skills
* Proactive with colleagues across all areas, e.g. project managers, Financial Controller
* Good communicator
* Sales order processing/admin
* Experience of exporting
* Experience of working within an SME
* Experience of working in the Life Sciences industry
* Experience of exporting Dangerous Goods
If you believe you have the passion and enthusiasm to succeed in this role, please contact Poppie Morris at the Oxford Branch. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you do not hear back within five working days, unfortunately you have not been successful with your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Sue Rees Associates
Sue Rees Associates
Plus One Personnel