General Manager- Leisure Travel Business
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by C & M Travel Recruitment
A very established Travel company is looking for an experienced Travel Sales Manager to join the team. This opportunity would suit individuals from a strong background as a travel manager / travel sales manager / retail travel manager, homeworking or call centre travel team manager, someone who is driven, motivated and commercially minded. You will develop and manage a new homeworking division and will work alongside company directors to optimise the overall success of the company.
Travel Sales Manager Responsibilities:
* Recruit, train and develop a travel homeworking sales team
* Manage team sales and report on sales performance and targets
Travel Team Manager Skills and Experience:
* Either experience as a Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor from within the Travel industry
* Proven track record in Coaching and Training & Recruiting in a sales environment
* Experience in driving results
* Change management
* Proven track record in motivating a team, working to company targets and delivering independent projects
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit