Education Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Your Recruitment Partner Ltd
The role will see you using your proven experience to approach primary and secondary schools throughout the area to further establish the agency in the region. Whilst sales will be important for this role, one of the main challenges in this area will be building and maintaining your database of supply teachers in this candidate lead market. You will however benefit from working with a fantastic company brand and a pool of overseas teachers alongside your UK recruited teachers.
As the successful applicant you will join a thriving office, filled with high achievers. As a result of this you will be working in a happy office, where the staff are regularly rewarded and recognised for their achievements.
Requirements of the role:
- Cold calls to Primary and Secondary Schools
- Establish a database of Supply Teachers
- Interview candidates and complete the required compliance required to work with children
- Visit a various schools for sales meetings
- Fill a variety of daily and long term supply placements
- Hours are 7.00-16.00
- A very competitive salary and commission structure
- A trusted brand to represent
- Supportive and happy working environment
- A management team that focuses on career development
- Reduced Hours during school holidays
- Opportunities for International travel
- A pool of international teachers to work with
If you think this role could be for you, please apply today.
Only experienced Recruitment Consultants will be considered for this role.