Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Resort Lifestyle Communities
Would you enjoy seeing your work positively impact the lives of seniors? Are you driven by aggressive goals and deadlines? Can you quickly connect with just about anyone?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we want to meet you!
Resort Lifestyle Communities is now accepting applications for an outgoing and caring sales professional to join our team! The Sales Consultant works under the direction of the Community Managers with a focus on growing community occupancy and increasing the awareness of our independent living retirement community.
Receive a competitive salary (base plus bonus), attainable profit sharing, and excellent benefits including health insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k) with an employer match. This position also qualifies for potential profit sharing. The Sales Consultant works Tuesday through Saturday 8am-5pm.Here's what makes this opportunity unique:
- Ability to work with and consistently providing appropriate, caring and compassionate services to seniors
- Utilize a planned sales strategy to gain maximum occupancy and revenue targets
- Conduct sales calls, home visits and community tours with prospective residents and their families
- Network within the local community
- Proven sales excellence, preferably within the local market
- Ability to successfully communicate in a positive and enthusiastic manner
- Previous work experience in the senior housing industry a plus
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and data entry
Does this opportunity speak to you? If so, we invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. Apply now to begin the process!
Dunkin' Donuts - Franchisee of Dunkin Donuts